SAVA is here to help.
SAVA is dedicated to providing services to anyone affected by sexual violence in Larimer and Weld County in Northern Colorado. Whether the assault happened to you or a loved one, SAVA can provide advocacy and support regardless of when the assault happened.
In addition to providing direct services to survivors, SAVA aims to reduce the incidence of sexual violence in our community through prevention education programming for youth. Our programs help youth ages 8-18 create safer spaces for themselves and others by addressing the root causes of sexual violence, promoting healthy relationships, and increasing social-activism and leadership skills.
SAVA’s Direct Victim Services include:
- 24-Hour Rape Crisis Hotline – Call us at any time: (970) 472-4200 or (877) 352-7273.
- Individual Advocacy – Medical and legal advocacy to help survivors understand their rights and options.
- Therapy – Sliding scale therapy for those affected by sexual assault.
- Support Groups – Weekly groups for primary and secondary survivors of sexual assault.
SAVA’s Prevention Education Programs include:
- SuperWorld Empowerment Running Program – summer program for 8-12 year old youth featuring developmentally appropriate and gender-specific sessions
- Speak Up! Middle School Groups – academic-year curriculum for eight grade students in Northern Colorado middle schools
- Sexual Assault Resource Team (SART) Peer Education – peer mentoring program for student leaders in Northern Colorado high schools